Why join Reactive: Reactive Technologies delivers the world’s most accurate grid measurement tools to streamline and accelerate the power sector’s transition to zero-carbon energy. Our latest investment round included for example Bill Gates´ Breakthrough Energy Ventures. If you have ever thought to join to early-stage company now is the right time. We offer you an option scheme so you will be really part of the company´s future success. Also, we believe that the location where you will work is secondary interest – skillset is the priority number one (and yes, within our benefit package there is direct financial support for your home office setup). Our broad and deep IP portfolio covers over 200 patents worldwide. To find out more, please visit www.reactive-technologies.com.
Our company: Reactive Technologies is an innovative UK and Finland based hi-tech & cleantech company accelerating the transition to a Net Zero future by creating and implementing cutting-edge breakthrough technologies to address the energy industry’s greatest challenges. Reactive Technologies Finland Oy is headquartered in Oulu but we offer a remote working possibility anywhere in Finland.
Job description: The main role of the Finance Manager is to prepare the business for our next stage of growth, as Reactive ramps up operations globally.
- Produce monthly consolidated management accounts and reporting packs with the assistance of the management accountant and our overseas accounting partners.
- Support and assist the Financial Controller in delivering 100% compliance with group statutory and filing requirements (direct/indirect taxation, payroll, Co-sec and statutory reporting).
- Work with overseas tax and accounting professionals, when required
- Assist the FP&A manager in budgeting and reforecasting.
- Expand the reporting capabilities of Finance to help guide the business through the growth phase.
- Input and optimisation of the planning and budgeting tool in Netsuite to enable smooth forecasting and budgeting.
- Build relationships with other departments and help finance become a business partner across the organisation with full transparency on performance.
- Continuous improvement and optimisation of our Netsuite accounting system to be best in class to deliver optimum efficiencies for the business.
- Ad-hoc duties as reasonably required
- A qualified accountant
- Experience of working in a multi-currency, multi-subsidiary structure
- Strong understanding of core accounting systems (GL, Consolidation) and supporting core processes.
- A self-starter and able to take initiatives and adapt to a rapidly growing and demanding business
- Confident and articulate and able to deal with ambiguity and work across the company to influence change and continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of establishing and implementing effective financial and performance reporting.
- Experience on NetSuite is desirable, but not essential
- Experience of working in start-ups would be advantageous.
What we offer
Apart from working in a driven, relaxed and collaborative team – you will enjoy:
- Share option scheme
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Home office/Remote working support
- Private healthcare with extensive cover health insurance
- Sport & culture benefit
- Bicycle benefit (yes, we are green!)
- Patent reward scheme, Recruiting referral bonus program, Outstanding contributor award program, Service Year Holiday program and more
- Social events
Interested? – send us an email and your CV and let’s discuss more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Please send the application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.