Why join Reactive: Joining Reactive Technologies means becoming part of a dynamic team at the forefront of the energy revolution. We are passionate about enabling low carbon grids and driving a more sustainable, efficient, and resilient energy ecosystem. As a prospective employee, you’ll have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies that have a real and positive impact on our planet. Our team is dedicated to innovation, collaboration, and making a difference in the world of energy. We offer a stimulating, inclusive, and supportive work environment where your ideas are valued and your professional growth is a priority. If you’re looking to be part of a team that’s shaping the future of low carbon energy and eager to contribute to a greener world, join us on this exciting journey. To find out more, please visit www.reactive-technologies.com.
Our company: Reactive Technologies is an innovative global hi-tech & cleantech company accelerating the transition to a Net Zero future by creating and implementing cutting-edge grid measurement technologies to address the energy industry’s greatest challenges. Reactive has more than 250+ patents granted globally, with international hubs in Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America.
We are seeking a highly capable EA and Office Manager for a busy and varied maternity cover, primarily supporting 5 members of the Company’s Senior Leadership Team, coupled with general management of the office and performing routine administrative duties.
This is the perfect role for someone with great attention to detail, driven and looking for a challenging role. This role will offer a fantastic opportunity to grow while enjoying flexible working as part of our Hybrid Model as we are strong supporters of a work life balance.
Team PA Responsibilities
- Supporting the CEO, CFO, CRO, CSO and COO with their diaries, schedules, travel and accommodation
- Manage the Senior Leadership’s calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritise commitments to maximise time and productivity.
- Schedule meetings and organise associated logistics for SLT Members, working with multiple time zones, anticipating requirements, using initiative to resolve conflicts and exercising judgement on priorities
- Supporting HR with planning team events such as training days, offsites and summer/ Christmas parties.
- Manage and process expenses for the Company and Senior Leadership Team
- Support HR with any ad hoc London office services management including meeting room management; catering and lunches for team events
- Manage internal NDA process and filing
- Maintaining the paper and electronic filing systems for the Company
- Maintain confidentiality in dealing with all activities and with all materials.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Support HR and IT on the ordering of equipment for new starter set ups
- Meet & greet all guests / clients when attending the London office
- Ordering office supplies and IT equipment for the office and staff and ensuring stock is up to date
- Managing supplier relationships
- Maintaining the upkeep of the office and general management of the office
- Dealing with and managing any maintenance issues
- Being the main point of contact for the front desk of the building
- Managing deliveries, couriers, post, etc
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of previous administrative or personal / executive support experience or other related professional experience
- Excellent computer skills: Proficiency in Google Calendar, Gmail, Microsoft Office or comparable Mac software
- Experience with scheduling and booking international and domestic travel itineraries
- Familiarity with expense reporting
- A strong communicator with solid interpersonal skills
- A professional and positive attitude, even while working in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
Our belief is that a well-rewarded workforce with a compelling mission will result in a more engaged and productive team. As a start-up, we are agile, have a flat structure and offer a competitive benefits package:
- Annual performance-based bonus schemes
- Share Options scheme
- Long service holiday scheme and holiday purchase scheme (UK)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical and 4 x life Insurance scheme
- Regular team and company social events
- Flexible working patterns to manage work life balance
- Professional and dynamic work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Interested? – send us an email and your CV and let’s discuss more.
Please send the application and your CV to email@example.com.